HOW WE ENSURE YOUR SAFETY?
- Advisory for COVID-19
- In-person care
- Telemedicine (Online consultation by an expert)
- Health at home (Home sample collection and physiotherapy)
- Home delivery (Medicine and safety kit)
- Visitor policy
- Related Resources
HOW DO WE ENSURE YOUR SAFETY WHEN YOU VISIT US?
- Safety measures and protocol
- Health declaration forms
- Temperature check for everyone entering the premises
- Online booking
- Cashless payment
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of equipment and physical space.
- Limited visitor
HOW DO WE ENSURE YOUR SAFETY?
- In-Person care
- Telemedicine: We offer teleconsultation “Expert in your screen” for your medical problems which gives you the freedom to stay at home while accessing the best medical care. Please click the link.
- Health at Home: You can also opt for WeCare Health at Home facility, which allows our professionals to visit your house and offer you the best medical service. Please click the link.
- Home Delivery: Why go out when you can access medical consultation and test done at home. WeCare offers home delivery of medicine and safety kit through our sister concern “Generico Pharmacy”. Click here to know more.
- Screening (Before entry): Through the screening process we intend to minimize the risk of infection exposure and help in contact tracing if the standard of safety is breached.
- Ensure everyone is wearing a mask: All visitors and staff members will have to go through a mandatory temperature check to ensure that no one is suffering from fever.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided to everyone
- All visitors will be requested to fill in the health declaration form which will required you to share your symptoms history, travel history and contact history.
SAFETY MEASURES (DURING ENTRY AND IN THE CLINIC):
- All visitors will be provided with a new set of protective gear (mask, hair cap, shoe cover and gloves)
- Visitors will be provided with a locker that allows them to place their disinfected phone and belongings.
- It will be mandatory to wear protective gear while you are in the premises.
- Social distancing is to be maintained across the clinic at all times.
- While leaving the clinic please ensure the safe removal and disposal of safety gears used in the clinic and do not forget to take your belongings.
SAFETY MEASURES AND PROTOCOL
- Ensuring staff health (caring for those who cares for you)
- All the staff members will be using PPE kits at all times.
- Frequent hand sanitization
- Social distancing to be followed whenever possible
- Well ventilated consultation rooms
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of equipment and surfaces.
- Humidifier to maintain humidity.
- Strict follow up of universal infection prevention protocol.
- If the visitor accompanying the patient is unwell, they will not be allowed to enter.
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed.
- All visitors should complete the screening process along with the declaration form.
- Healthy Diet
- Proper medication
- Self-care with safe checklist (Isolation)
WHAT IS COVID-19?
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a virus named SARS-CoV2. Symptoms and severity of COVID-19 differ from person to person, while some recover within a week with less illness while some with underlying disease condition develop more severe complications.
HOW DOES IT SPREAD?
COVID-19 spread mostly from close contact with people.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19?
Symptoms of COVID -19 can occur in between 2 to 14 days after exposure where the symptoms can be mild to severe.
Most of the common symptoms are:
- Fever or chills
- Headache, muscle and body ache
- Shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing
- Loss of taste and smell
- Runny or congested nose
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM TESTED POSITIVE?
- Stay in home isolation maintaining physical distance from other people living together, if possible, use a separate bathroom.
- Stay in a well-ventilated room.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Take natural and fresh protein diet and vitamins.
- Take normal medicine if you have mild symptoms and get medical care if symptoms worsen.
- Wear a mask while being around other people ensuring social distancing.
- Regularly monitor your vitals and symptoms.
- If you are alone also cover your mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing with tissue or cloth.
- Do not share any used items with any other person.
- Clean and disinfect high touch areas every day (If any other person needs to clean for an infectious person, do it on a need basis or at lease after few days using a mask, gloves, gown etc).
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT A DOCTOR?
If you have a mild symptom you can rest to get your health back, here are few symptoms that you can look into:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain or pressure-like pain in the chest
- Change of skin colour into pale or grey
- Oxygen level appears less than 90
- Fever more than 100.4 degree.
- Any symptoms that makes you difficult or concern please contact your or any doctor for medical advice.
WHEN IT IS SAFE TO HAVE PHYSICAL CONTACTS WITH PEOPLE?
- If you have no or mild symptoms after 10 days from the day symptoms first started
- If you have severe symptoms (from 10 to 20 days) the day after becoming symptoms free
- You can be around people wearing a mask and maintaining physical distance in a well-ventilated space.
(You should wait for taste and smells to come back)
WHEN SHOULD I TEST FOR COVID AFTER BECOMING POSITIVE?
If you have no symptoms you do not need to undergo a test but we would suggest a test for a confirmation.
SHOULD I STAY IN ISOLATION IF I DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS BUT HAVE TESTED POSITIVE?
Yes, you need to stay in isolation if you have not developed any symptoms, you still are the carrier of the virus and have the risk of transmitting it to others.
I AM VACCINATED, CAN I GET INFECTED OR BE AROUND A PERSON INFECTED WITH COVID-19?
There are very few cases of people getting infected after vaccination and it also reduces the severity of illness if you get COVID-19 but you should always wear a mask and maintain physical distance. Also, current vaccination does not protect from other mutants, it is better to stay protected.
CAN I GET REINFECTION AGAIN?
There are very few cases of reinfection but yes there is a chance of reinfection.
I HAVE BEEN AROUND SOMEONE COVID-19 POSITIVE, SHOULD I STAY IN QUARANTINE?
If you have had close contact with a person positive with COVID-19 then you should stay in isolation for few days to see if you have developed symptoms. Even if you were not in close contact maintain general precautions for few days to protect your close ones.
You do not need to stay in isolation:
- If you are fully vaccinated
- if you have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 3 months.
HOW CAN I GET PROTECTED AGAINST COVID-19?
- Always wear a mask
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet.
- Wash your hand or sanitize frequently (after touching public places other places and before touching your nose, mouth and eyes)
- Do not stay longer in a crowded and poorly ventilated place.
- Clean and disinfected the place.
- Monitor your health condition regularly.
- Ensure intake of protein diets and vitamins.
CAN I STAY IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM WHEN I AM POSITIVE?
Yes, you can use an AC if it’s not a central AC. We would suggest that you leave your windows slightly open to allow air filtration and ventilation.